We’ll be there when you need us most.
Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Traumatic event such as hit by car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed (ASPCA toxic plant list)
- Difficulty urinating
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on feet
- Difficulty giving birth
Emergency & Urgent Care
Emergencies can happen at any time. We strive to provide urgent and emergency care during our regular business hours. After hours, we work primarily with Burlington Emergency and Veterinary Specialist (BEVS), 802-863-2387. BEVS provides the best and most comprehensive emergency care in Vermont. Rutland Veterinary and Surgical Center is also available, 802-773-2779.
How to contact us:
Contact your Middlebury veterinarian today!
Mon: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tues: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Wed: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Thurs: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Have questions? We’re here to help!