We’ll be there when you need us most.
Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- Traumatic event such as hit by car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed (ASPCA toxic plant list)
- Difficulty urinating
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on feet
- Difficulty giving birth
Emergency & Urgent Care
Emergencies can happen at any time. If you have an emergency call the office a soon as possible. This will assure we will be ready for your arrival. We have doctors on call after hours and work with the Burlington Emergency and Veterinary Specialists when we are not available. Our phone 802-388-2691 is answered 24 hours a day to provide you with help in an emergency.
How to contact us:
Contact your Middlebury veterinarian today!
Mon: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tues: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Wed: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Thurs: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Have questions? We’re here to help!